At AFTERDISASTER, we are proud to take care of all of our customers, whether you need raw sewage cleanup in North Carolina or mold remediation in North Carolina. From providing our customers with a thorough cleanup every time to delivering premier customer service, the team at AFTERDISASTER is unique. Over the years our company has won awards and certifications for our outstanding work. We have listed many of our accomplishments for you to take a look at below.
Licensed General Contractor/Specialty Contractor in the following states:
- North Carolina: Corporate License No. 39434 (Unlimited-Building)
- Florida: License No. CG-C059699 (Unlimited-Building)
- Virginia: License No. 2705-040036A (Unlimited-GC Class A)
- Louisiana: Licensed General Contractor No. 33655 (Building Construction-Unlimited)
- Louisiana: Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor – No. 250160
- South Carolina: License No. G-97905 (Unlimited-Building)
- Tennessee: License No. 00043880 (Building Construction-$1,000,000)
- West Virginia: License No. WV035211 (General Building)
EPA Certified Lead Renovation Firm
Southeast Restoration, Inc. dba AFTERDISASTER has been a qualified corporation in the following states (through the Secretaries of State): FL, NC, VA, SC, TN, GA, AL, MS, LA, WV, TX, DC, OH, KY.
AFTERDISASTER (Southeast Restoration, Inc. dba), corporately, is a member of the following trade, industry, and professional associations:
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association [formerly ASCR])
- IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association)
- IICRC (Institute for Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification [a certified firm])
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
Damages caused by water, mold, sewage, or fire can be devastating to homes and businesses. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our trained and experienced team. When you need AFTERDISASTER’s assistance in cleaning up any type of disaster, all you have to do is give us a call at (800) 948-0242, and we will be there to help put everything back in order for you. We are here to help you with water and fire damage in North Carolina.