AFTERDISASTER has been awarded the following state & federal government contracts:
- GSA Schedule # GS-07F-0083Y SIN: 426-4F for the provision of emergency and remediation services to all federally owned buildings.
- GSA Blanket Purchase Agreement # GS-04P-14-BV-A-0016 for the provision of emergency and remediation services to all federal buildings in all eight states of GSA’s Region IV (Southeastern US).
- GSA Blanket Purchase Agreement : GS-01P-17-BW-A-0001 for the provision of emergency and remediation services to all federal buildings in all five states of GSA’s Region I (New England).
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis Blanket Purchase Agreement # FA4800-14-A-0013 for the provision of emergency and remediation services to all buildings at Langley Eustis Joint Base in NC.
Open Purchase Order with the State of North CarolinaContract #W404322
To view our capabilities statement, go here: Capabilities Statement
To view our profile, go here: GSA Profile
To view our GSA pricelist, go here: GSA Pricelist
Below are some recent testimonials or Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARS) from GSA Contracting Officers:
1. “The contractor mobilized quickly to meet the needs of the GSA emergency. Performance was exceptional and communications with all appropriate levels of GSA were superb. The contractor provided GSA with an accelerated remediation schedule upon request, daily updates on the progress of the schedule, a professional working environment with GSA and its tenants. Staff responded immediately to requests for clarifications, to changes and to tenant requests. The contractor provided GSA with solutions to foreseeable building issues. During delays, contractor management worked with GSA to maintain a remediation completion date. Given what I know today about the contractor’s ability to perform in accordance with this contract or order’s most significant requirements, I would recommend (AFTERDISASTER) for similar requirements in the future.”
2. This was an emergency procurement for flood remediation on five floors of the Elbert P. Tuttle U. S. Court of Appeals.
“Top quality work. Contractor was able to meet the schedule as identified after assessment of scope of remediation. Contractor’s attention to detail and understanding of the potential extent of flooding was apparent in the planning for equipment and manpower needs. Contractor provided quality workmanship, management and customer service throughout the remediation process. Lead onsite representatives managed the team and kept GSA (and therefore the Court tenants) informed as to status of remediation. Contractor readily participated in status updates and project team condition assessments as affected areas were returned to normal. Contractor was knowledgeable of occupational health issues and worked closely with Federal Occupational Health representatives and GSA’s Environmental Engineer to ensure health and safety standards for remediation were met. Communication with the client agency (GSA) and the tenant agency (the Courts) was excellent. Given what I know today about the contractor’s ability to perform in accordance with this contract or order’s most significant requirements, I would recommend (AFTERDISASTER) for similar requirements in the future.”